|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||March 21, 2013|
Breaker! Breaker! is a 1977 not-quite action film starring Chuck Norris.
Description and PreviewEditJ.D. (Chuck Norris), a trucker from California, returns from the road to learn that an old friend was killed by Sergeant Strode (Don Gentry), a policeman in Texas City, California. He makes inquiries into Texas City and learns that its policemen have a history of "trapping" truckers for a corrupt judge.
When his younger brother Billy (Michael Augenstein) begins working as a trucker, J.D. warns him to stay away from Texas City. But Billy is easily fooled by an officer on a CB radio, who pretends he's a fellow trucker in need of help.
After Billy disappears, J.D. sets out in search of him. He goes to Texas City and sits in on a city council meeting, wherein Trimmings' stooges boast of their booties. He eats at a local diner and befriends his waitress, a single mother. After getting into a fight with the owner of the local wrecking yard, J.D. is arrested and sentenced to death by Judge Trimmings.
J.D.'s girlfriend tells his fellow truckers what's happened via CB radio. They come to rescue J.D. and Billy and tear the town down.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Chuck Norris as John David "J.D." Dawes
- George Murdock as Judge Joshua Trimmings
- Terry O'Connor as Arlene Trimmings
- Don Gentry as Sergeant Strode
- John Di Fusco as Arney
- Ron Cedillos as Deputy Boles
- Michael Augenstein as William "Billy" Dawes
- Dan Vandegrift as Wilfred
- Douglas Stevenson as Drake
- Paul Kawecki as Wade
- Larry Feder as George
- Jack Nance as Burton
- David Bezar as Tony Trimmings
- Ron Holmstrom as trucker voices