|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||April 13, 2018|
Description and PreviewEdit
In the 21st century, most of mankind has been wiped out by a plague. The few remaining people are forced to live in an underground world, serving as prostitutes and slave to cyborgs that now control them. When the first baby in 30 years is born, a bartender leads a revolt against the part-man, part-machine creatures that seek to capture the baby for their own ends.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Darby Hinton as Kendall
- Leonard Donato as Nero
- Andria Mann as Birch
- Gabriel Vaughn as Perrine
- Julian Jurin as Hagen
- Anatoly Shveder as Joseph
- Anna Leon as Merritt
- Oksana Polevnikova as Collins
- Vladimir Jebko as Goulda
- Greydon Clark, the film's director, also directed Angels Revenge, Star Games, Final Justice and Uninvited.
- This is one of multiple movies supplied to RiffTrax by Multicom Entertainment Group.