|Riffed by||Mystery Science Theater 3000/RiffTrax|
|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Tom Servo played by Kevin Murphy, Crow T. Robot played by Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||June 20, 1999 (MST3K), August 3, 2017 (RiffTrax)|
Final Justice is a 1985 film starring Joe Don Baker and directed by Greydon Clark. It follows the exploits of a Texas sheriff who overturns a Maltese city to find the mobster who killed his partner. It was riffed by Mystery Science Theater 3000 and aired on the Sci-Fi Channel in June 1999. It was added to the RiffTrax library in January 2016 as an entry in the "MST3K Monday" series. It became a separate RiffTrax presentation in August 2017.
Description and PreviewEdit(Spoilers Begin) Joe Don Baker plays Texas sheriff Thomas Jefferson Geronimo III. His partner, the former sheriff, is killed by an Italian mobster. He finds the criminal, a man named Joseph Palermo, and escorts him back to Europe, only to lose him in the capital city of Valletta in Malta. He rejects the assistance of local law enforcement and pursues Palermo himself. A cat-and-mouse game follows, with car chases, gunfights, fistfights and boat chases. (Spoilers End)
Cast and CrewEdit
- Joe Don Baker as Deputy Sheriff Thomas Jefferson Geronimo III
- Rossano Brazzi as Don Lamanna
- Venantino Venantini as Joseph Palermo
- Patrizia Pellegrino as Gina
- Bill McKinney as Chief Wilson
- Helena Abella as Maria
- Lino Grech as Supt. Mifsud
- Tony Ellul as Young Officer
- Joe Theuma as Fosta
- Bettina Amato-Gauci as Anna
- This movie was directed by Greydon Clark, who also directed Angels Revenge, Uninvited, Star Games and Dark Future.
- This is one of multiple movies supplied to RiffTrax by Multicom Entertainment Group.