|Freddie Steps Out|
|Riffed by||RiffTrax Presents|
|Riffers||Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl|
|Date Released||September 7, 2018|
Plot Synopsis & PreviewEditTeenager Freddie Trimball gets mistaken for a missing singer and antics ensue. The situation is further complication by the introduction of a baby of unknown origins.
Several musical numbers take place until the story ends happily for everyone involved.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Freddie Stewart as Freddie Trimball and Frankie Troy
- June Preisser as Dodie Rogers
- Anne Rooney as Addie Rogers
- Noel Neill as Betty Rogers
- Jackie Moran as Jimmy Forrest
- Frankie Daro as Roy Donne
- Warren Mills as Lee Watson
- Belle Mitchell as Miss Hinklefink
- Milt Kibbee as Professor Townley
- Murray Davis as Tiny
- "You could become Robbie the Robot!"
Actor Frankie Darro (who played Roy) later appeared (uncredited) as Robbie the Robot in the highly-regarded science fiction film Forbidden Planet.
- "Way to represent fellow Minnesotans!"
Actress Noel Neill was indeed born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Her accent can occasionally be detected.
- "OK, cue the Yankovic kids..."
Spoken as a pair of accordionists enter, this could refer to either Frankie Yankovic or "Weird Al" Yankovic, both of whom are well-known accordion players.
- This was the second of several films in the Teen Agers series to become RiffTrax Presents productions in the Bridget & Mary Jo series.
- The title card for this film identifies the series as "The Teen Agers". The previous film in the series had designated it only as "Teen Agers".