|High School Hero|
|Riffed by||RiffTrax Presents|
|Riffers||Bridget Nelson, Mary Jo Pehl|
|Date Released||May 3, 2019|
The students of Whitney High School face disappointment at their football team's looming defeat, the discontinuation of the school newspaper, and the hiring of professional entertainers for the school bazaar.
Several musical numbers take place until the story ends happily for everyone involved.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Freddie Stewart as Freddie Trimball
- June Preisser as Dodie Rogers
- Anne Rooney as Addie Rogers
- Noel Neill as Betty Rogers
- Jackie Moran as Jimmy Forrest
- Frankie Daro as Roy Donne
- Warren Mills as Lee Watson
- Belle Mitchell as Miss Hinklefink
- Milt Kibbee as Professor Townley
- Joe DeRita as Tiny
- "No news on the building code..."
Said over a shot of newspaper headlines, a reference to this long-running phenomenon.
- This was the third of several films in the Teen Agers series to become RiffTrax Presents productions in the Bridget & Mary Jo series.
- This was the final Teen Agers film in which the characters of Addie Rogers (played here by Anne Rooney) and Jimmy Forrest (played by Jackie Moran) appear.
- In this film, Jimmy and Roy attend the rival high school, rather than being schoolmates of the other teenagers as in the previous two films. Their change in schools is not explained.
- Joe DeRita appears as Tiny, replacing Murray Davis from the previous two Teen Agers films. DeRita would later become one of the Three Stooges as "Curly Joe".