Meet Dave is a 2008 American family comedy science-fiction film directed by Brian Robbins and starring Eddie Murphy. The film was written by Bill Corbett and Rob Greenberg. The film was released by 20th Century Fox and Regency Enterprises on July 4, 2008. Meet Dave was critically panned. Bill Corbett said he would love to record a Meet Dave track on RiffTrax. Corbett said the track was not likely to ever be recorded since comedies rarely work as spoofs. A reference to the film was included in the RiffTrax Presents commentary for Planet of the Apes recorded by Matthew J. Elliott (in which he suggested that the filmmaker's original intention had been to launch Charlton Heston's character into space inside a giant Eddie Murphy), as well as the commentary for The Day After Tomorrow recorded by Corbett and Kevin Murphy, in which Bill claims the natural phenomena hitting Los Angeles were "almost as big a Hollywood disaster as Meet Dave's box office".
- "Dialouge of the three Policeman." 1982 film E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.
- "Orb Arrives on Earth." 1984 film The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension.
- "Knox taking to Dooley." 1993 TV Series The X-Files.
- "Space of the Dave." 2005 film The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (film).
- "Billboard hits the streets of New York." 2007 film Shrek the Third.
- "Urban Camper." 2007 film Surf's Up.
- "Billboard hits the streets of New York." 2007 film Live Free or Die Hard.
- "Dave beginning of rain." 2007 film Ratatouille.
- "The Captain and Number Three watched the film." 1946 film It's a Wonderful Life.
- "Spaceship crew watches." 1977 TV Series Fantasy Island.
- "I am Dave Ming Cheng." 1960 film Spartacus (film).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.