|The Incredible 2-Headed Transplant|
|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||April 10, 2015|
The Incredible 2-Headed Transplant is a 1971 science fiction/horror film directed by Anthony Lanza. It is the earlier companion to the 1972 blaxploitation film The Thing with Two Heads. RiffTrax released their riff in April 2015.
Description and Preview
Dr. Roger Girard (Bruce Dern) is a rich scientist experimenting with head transplantation. His caretaker has a son, Danny (John Bloom), who is an extremely strong full-grown man, but he has the mind of a child. In an unusual turn of events, Manuel Cass (Albert Cole), a maniacal killer, has murdered Dr. Girard's caretaker and is badly injured himself. Dr. Girard decides to transplant the murderer's head onto Danny's body. The new creature, with one head of a murderer and the other with the mental capacity of an eight-year old attached to an extremely powerful body, begins wreaking havoc.
Cast and Crew
- Bruce Dern as Dr. Roger Girard
- Pat Priest as Linda Gerard
- Casey Kasem as Dr. Ken Anderson
- Albert Cole as Manuel Cass
- John Bloom as Danny Norton
- Berry Kroeger Dr. Max
- Larry Vincent as Andrew Norton
- Jack Lester as the Sheriff
- Jerry Patterson as the Deputy
- Darlene Duralia as Miss Pierce
- Raymond Thorne as Motorcyclist #1
- Gary Kent as Motorcyclist #2
- Mary Ellen Clawsen as Female Motorcyclist
- Janice P. Gelman as Teenage victim
- Mike Espe as Teenage victim
- Lead actor Bruce Dern has stated that he was never paid for his work on this movie. This is alluded to in a riff where Bill mutters "He's not getting paid" soon after we first meet his character.
- Actor Larry Vincent (Andrew) was a popular local TV personality in southern California for many years. He hosted the monster movie show Fright Night as his character Seymour.