|Riffers||Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett|
|Date Released||January 2, 2015|
Wonder Women is a 1973 not-quite action film directed by Robert O'Neill. It has absolutely nothing to do with the DC Comics character or any of its associated paraphernalia. It also suffers from baffling, needless, unappealing nudity. RiffTrax released their riff in January 2015. It was the inaugural riff of the year.
Description and PreviewEdit
Dr. Tsu is a brilliant surgeon with her own exotic island off the coast of Manila. Using her sexy, all-girl army of martial-arts experts, Tsu kidnaps some of the world's greatest athletes. She is able to transplant any body part, so she uses the athletes for spare parts to sell to the world's richest men. Mike Harber is a womanizing, wise-cracking insurance investigator for Lloyd's of London sent to Manila to investigate the disappearance of a jai-alai player, and becomes involved with Dr. Tsu's mad mission.
Cast and CrewEdit
- Nancy Kwan as Dr. Tsu
- Ross Hagen as Mike Harber
- Maria De Aragon as Linda
- Roberta Collins as Laura
- Tony Lorea as Paulson / Lorenzo
- Sid Haig as Gregorious
- Vic Diaz as Lapu-Lapu
- Claire Polan as Vera
- Shirley Washington as Maggie
- Gail Hansen as Gail
- Eleanor Siron as Mei-Ling
- Bruno Punzalan as Nono the Fisherman
- Joonee Gamboa as Won Ton Charlie
- Rick Revere as Paulson's attendant
- Rudy DeJesus as The Boy
- RiffWiki.net Editor Sugar Ray Dodge calls this movie "the anti-Guy From Harlem in almost every respect."